Sunny Studio Stamps • Snow One Like You

25.11.2021

Hi everyone,

today I have something special to share. I made a card with this year's Black Friday exclusive mini stamp set. It's called Snow One Like You and is part of the ongoing promo (find all details in the graphic below).


I decided to create a little winter scene for this sweet couple:


I started off with a white A2 top-folding card base. For the background, I did some ink blending with Distress Oxide Inks (Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio) and let it fade into white at the bottom. I die cut a snow hill using one of the curved Slimline Nature Border Dies and added Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to the stitched edge. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder.

Next, I stamped the image as well as the birch trees (Bear Hugs) and the small hearts (Happy Hamsters) in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I cut everything out with the coordinating dies. The images and snow hill were adhered with liquid glue and foam squares. Finally, I added a white cardstock frame which I cut with the help of a rectangle die. I again used foam tape to create dimension.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy Black Friday shopping!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs