Sunny Studio Stamps • Holiday Release • Deck The Halls

18.11.2021

Hello everyone,

do you love to decorate for Christmas? Today I'm featuring the Deck The Halls stamp set that comes with playful holiday ornaments that will make you smile.

I started off with a card base that is slightly bigger in size than a standard A2. The final card measures 4 3/8" x 5 5/8". I picked the knitted pattern paper from the All Is Bright 6x6 Paper pack as my background and trimmed it down. At the bottom, I stamped the sentiments (Retro Ornaments and Inside Greetings Holiday) in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. Then I attached the panel directly to the card front.

Next, I created a frame using the peppermint stripes paper. For more sturdiness, I adhered it to a piece of white cardstock before cutting out a 3 3/4" x 5" rectangle. I stamped the ornaments in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I cut them out with the coordinating dies and pulled some silver string through the holes at the top which I secured with thin micropore tape at the back. I also added a little red pom pom to be the reindeer's nose.

To create some sprigs for my ornaments to hang on, I used the largest sprig from the Winter Greenery Dies set. I chose two shades of green cardstock and die cut several sprigs which I adhered with liquid glue. I spread them alternately across the top of my card by letting them overlap each other.

I attached the ornaments to the center of the card and sticked the string ends underneath the sprigs. Finally, I popped up the striped frame with foam strips.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy your day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs