Sunny Studio Stamps • Holiday Release • Lazy Christmas

11.11.2021

Hi everyone,

today I'm back with another holiday card showcasing the Lazy Christmas Stamps. These sloths are just the cutest!

First, I started off with a 4 3/8" x 4 3/8" card base and trimmed down a piece of white cardstock to 4" x 4". I ran it through my die cutting machine with one of the Layered Snowflake Frame Dies. The patterned paper that went behind the opening is from the All Is Bright 6x6 Paper pack. The sentiment was stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink. To create a bit of dimension, I adhered the snowflake frame with foam tape.

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I cut everything out with the coordinating dies. I used foam tape again to pop up my images. Only the christmas baubles and the holly & berries were adhered flat with liquid glue.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs