Sunny Studio Stamps • Holiday Release • Chloe Number Dies

04.11.2021

Hello everyone,

today I'm featuring the Chloe Number Dies which allow you to easily personalize a birthday card. I created the card for a sweet girl which will be turning 12 soon.

I started off with a white square card base that measures 4.75" x 4.75". I really like the color combo of the All Is Bright 6x6 Paper pack. Not only are these happy colors great for your holiday projects but they also work for other occasions as well. I trimmed the striped paper to a 4.5"x4.5" size and adhered it to the card base.

With one of the Scalloped Tag Square Dies and the partial die cutting technique I created a scalloped square without the top hanger piece. I stamped the sentiment from the Inside Greetings Birthday set in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. Then I adhered the white scalloped square to the center of my card using foam tape.

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I picked the peeking cat and the big gift from the Christmas Critters set as well as the stack of gifts included in the Lazy Christmas set. I also added the small single gift (Holiday Express) and the heart balloon (Penguin Pals). All images were colored with Copic Markers and I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

I assembled my little birthday scene by adhering the images with liquid glue. Finally, I die cut the numbers from glitter cardstock and put them on top of the red gift.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you have a fabulous day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs