Sunny Studio Stamps • Holiday Release • Gingerbread House Dies

28.10.2021

Hi everyone,

shaped cards are something special and so much fun to create. Today's card was made with the Gingerbread House Dies.


First, I die cut the house shadow base from cream cardstock. Next, I die cut all the elements from colored cardstock. The scalloped trims for the roof and windows as well as the bottom piece were cut from glitter cardstock. I sponged the edges of the kraft gingerbread house die-cut with brown ink and added some splatters with a paint brush. To decorate the top window, I picked the cute little bow from the Sweet Treat House Add-on Dies set.

Now comes the fun part of putting the gingerbread house together by adhering all the die-cuts. I covered the gumdrops with Crystal Stickles to match the glitter cardstock. To make the pink part of the peppermint candy shiny, I applied a coat of Glossy Accents. I also turned it into a lollipop by putting it on a stick.

Of course I had to decorate the house with one of the adorable Christmas Cookies. I stamped the gingerbread girl and heart cookie in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images and adhered them with foam tape.

Finally, I stamped the 'Merry Christmas' sentiment from the Bear Hugs set in VersaMark Ink onto a dark brown cardstock strip and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs