Sunny Studio Stamps • Holiday Release • Bear Hugs

16.12.2021

Hello everyone,

today's featured Bear Hugs stamp set is one of my all time favorites for sure! This time I created a slimline card and used three of the adorable images.


First, I started off with the card base made from lavender cardstock. I trimmed down a piece of gingham paper (Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper) and matted it with dark purple cardstock.

To create three stitched scalloped frames for my images, I used the Fancy Frames Square Dies and die cut them from white cardstock. I also cut out three white squares to go behind the frames and applied some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink in the background.

Next, I stamped the bears in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I cut them out with the coordinating dies and adhered them to the squares.

For the custom sentiment, I cut the delicate 'hugs' word die included in the Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies set from silver glitter cardstock. The accompanying sentiments were stamped in VersaMark Ink onto small turquoise cardstock strips and I heat embossed them in white.

Finally, I assembled the card and added a little silver glitter heart above the bears in the middle.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you have an awesome day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs