Sunny Studio Stamps • Holiday Release • Christmas Critters

23.12.2021

Hi everyone,

still not done with posting holiday cards, yet ;-) Today, I'm featuring the cute Christmas Critters Stamps.


I started off with an A2 card base made from white cardstock. The gorgeous floral patterned paper is from the All Is Bright 6x6 Paper pack and I cut it out with the stitched rectangle mat die included in the Frilly Frames Retro Petals set. Since the paper is quite busy, I also die cut a white cardstock circle and one of the stitched scalloped Fancy Frames Circles from aqua cardstock.

Next, I stamped the sweet little mouse, deer antlers and wreath in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images and adhered them with foam tape to the center of the framed circle.

The sentiment from the Inside Greetings Holiday set was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto pink cardstock. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder and cut out a banner with one of the Banner Basics Dies. To create the right width, I used partial die cutting. I die cut a white stitched strip with the smallest Slimline Pennant Dies to go behind the sentiment banner which I popped up with foam tape as well.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Merry Christmas to everyone!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs