Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall/Winter Release • Quatrefoil Dies

03.12.2020

Hi everyone,

today's festive holiday card showcases the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies which are perfect for a decorative background.

I used both dies (the stitched rectangle and the quatrefoil pattern) together and cut it from heavyweight white cardstock. I adhered a piece of warm gold glitter cardstock to my A2 card base and glued the quatrefoil die-cut on top. Some of the white inside pieces were inlaid back into the negative spaces.

Next, I die cut the flowers from the Window Quad Circle Dies set (and a mini flower which was a free with purchase die) to create three layered poinsettias. To keep the design simple, I only added a banner with a white heat embossed sentiment from the Inside Greetings Christmas stamp set.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs