Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall/Winter Release • Surfing Santa

10.12.2020

Hello everyone,

today's card makes me giggle 😄 It features the Surfing Santa mini stamp set and I just love this cutie in his swim trunks!

Of course I had to create a fun little ocean scene using the palm tree and sandy island from the Tropical Scenes set. For the background, I picked the waves patterned paper from the Summer Splash Paper pack. I added some light bulbs (Gleeful Reindeer Stamps) to the palm tree and a small gift (North Pole Stamps) next to Santa. The clouds are included in the Comic Strip Everyday Dies set.

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out and added some details with a white gelly roll pen. To frame my scene, I die cut a window from white cardstock using the largest of the Stitched Arch Dies. I trimmed off the sides a bit and adhered the striped paper from the Holiday Cheer Paper pack behind it.

The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto blue cardstock. I white heat embossed it and used a speech bubble die from the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Dies set. Finally, I popped up the arch frame panel as well as some of the images with foam tape. The rest was adhered flat with liquid glue.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you're having an awesome day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs