Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall/Winter Release • Classy Christmas

24.12.2020

Hello everyone,

today is Christmas Eve and I have the matching card for you, showcasing the beautiful Classy Christmas Stamps.

I started off with a white A2 card base and adhered a navy blue cardstock panel which is slightly smaller. Next, I die cut a thin white frame to use as a decorative design element for my cluster of stamped images.

The images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. For the tree branch sprigs I used three tones of green dye inks. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out and arranged the images at the bottom of the card.

Finally, I stamped the sentiment from the Merry Mice set in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you all very Merry Christmas!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs