Sunny Studio Stamps • Snail Mail

31.12.2020

Hi everyone,

it's the last day of the year and today's cute Snail Mail mini stamp set is a little pre-release item before the new Spring products will be available on January, 8th.

I did some creative die cutting and came up with a mailbox shaped card using the Stitched Arch Dies as well as some regular circle and rectangle dies. To create a top folding card, I die cut the shape twice from red cardstock. I sponged the edges with red dye ink.


I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink onto pink cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. With the help of partial die cutting, I cut out a flap that opens downwards…

… and the adorable snail sitting on a pile of envelopes is revealed. I did some masking to stamp all the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers.

Finally, I stamped and fussy cut two more envelopes and tucked them inside the slit at the top of the mailbox.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you all the best for the new year!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs