Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall/Winter Release • Winter Scenes

17.12.2020

Hi everyone,

today I'm sharing a pastel holiday card using the Winter Scenes set. I love the rows of fir trees and little houses so much!

First, I started with the background by blending together the Distress Oxide Inks Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose, letting the colors fade into white. I added lots of tiny ink splatters with a paint brush.

Next, I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. This time I decided to color the trees like they were covered with snow. I used the coordinating die to cut out the scene and layered it on top of my ink blended sky.

I kept the design simple and stamped the beautiful sentiment from the Inside Greetings Christmas set in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder. Finally, I adhered a matching small enamel heart.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a gorgeous day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs