Sunny Studio Stamps • Christmas Cookies

26.11.2020

Hello everyone,

today I'm introducing you to this year's Black Friday exclusive mini stamp set. It's called Christmas Cookies and part of the ongoing promo (find all details in the graphic below).


Of course I had to turn these cuties into gingerbread cookies and build them a little gingerbread house. For that I used the Sweet Treat Bag Dies along with the Sweet Treat House Add-on Dies.


I die cut the bag base from brown cardstock, inked the edges and added ink splatters with a paint brush. The roof was cut from cream cardstock and I applied sparkly Crystal Stickles to the scalloped edges. It also creates the flap to close the bag and I sticked a small piece of Velcro underneath to keep it shut. I decorated the door with a fir wreath to create a festive look. I thought the pink die-cut borders (Heartstrings Border Dies and Slimline Basic Border Dies) would make perfect little decor elements, too.

Next, I stamped the gingerbread cookies in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images and adhered them with foam tape. I stamped the heart twice in VersaMark Ink and did some heat embossing with white embossing powder.

Finally, I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a pink cardstock banner and popped it up with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a sweet day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs