Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall/Winter Release • Sledding Critters

12.11.2020

Hello everyone,

today I'm back with another holiday card featuring the Sledding Critters – love how they are piled up with some gifts, taking a sleigh ride through the snow. I created a card which is taller in size but not quite in the usual slimline format – it measures 4 5/16" x 7".

For the background, I blended together the Distress Oxide Inks Broken China, Tumbled Glass and Cracked Pistachio. To add some texture, I splattered on ink and white paint with a brush.

I stamped the Sledding Critters and the fir tree border from the Winter Scenes set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images.

Next, I stamped one of the large sentiments from the Season's Greetings set in VersaMark Ink onto a piece of white cardstock and heat embossed it with WOW! Royal Crush Embossing Glitter. The sparkle is absolutely gorgeous! I cut it out with the matching Season's Greetings Word Die and also added an additional layer cut from white fun foam to the back to make it dimensional.


To complete the sentiment, I white heat embossed the word 'Holiday' onto a small cardstock strip which I popped up with foam tape. I embellished the card with white snowflakes (Snowflake Circle Frame Die) and adhered Iridescent Pearls to their centers.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a beautiful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs