DT Stempelgarten Challenge November

06.11.2020

Good evening peeps,

hope you're all doing well! We have a new theme over at the Stempelgarten Challenge and this month it's all about Stars.

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/


It's obvious that I have a thing for penguins 😉 This cute fellow is from the new My Favorite Things "Warm Hugs and Frosty Kisses" stamp set.

For the night sky, I did some blending with the Distress Oxide Inks Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet. I used the MFT "Starry Circle" Die-namics to add the star pattern to the background and splattered on white paint with a brush. I also cut out the stitched circle window from white cardstock.

Next, I stamped the penguin in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, did some Copic coloring and fussy cut it out with scissors and a craft knife. I adhered the image with foam tape and stamped the sentiment from the MFT "Stars Above" set with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink.

You will have time until November 30th, 2020 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!
Anja
 
site design by designer blogs