Sunny Studio Stamps • Fall/Winter Release • Window Quad Dies

19.11.2020

Hi everyone,

I'm showcasing the Window Quad Square Dies today which create a grid of stitched cutouts – just perfect to place sweet images inside. I picked some of my favorite holiday and winter themed critters from four different stamp sets.

I started with trimming the snowflake patterned paper from the Holiday Cheer Paper pack with the stitched rectangle die included in the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies set. Next, I die cut the square window grid, adhered colorful paper squares (Very Merry Paper) behind the openings and popped up the whole thing with foam tape.

I stamped the images (Alpaca Holiday, Gleeful Reindeer, Foxy Christmas, Harvest Mice) in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and did some Copic coloring. I fussy cut them out but of course there are coordinating dies available.

The lovely sentiment from the Inside Greetings Holiday set was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto black cardstock. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder and used a banner die (Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies) to create a stitched and rounded rectangle. Finally, I adhered the sentiment and images with foam tape.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs