Hello Bluebird • November Release • Team Share

29.11.2018

Hello peeps,

have you seen the new Hello Bluebird November Release products?! Everything is so adorable and fun to create with! This week the Design Team shares their projects for your inspiration.

Yesterday, we showcased the Frosty Littles set. These snowmen are just the cutest!

First, I blended together the two Distress Oxide Inks Milled Lavender and Tumbled Glass. These soft colors are perfect for a dreamy winter sky. I colored the images with Copics (altered the trees and gave them a snow cap, too) and white heat embossed the sentiment from the previously released Snow Play set.

For the card design, I used the versatile Gallery Frame Die #1 and cut a white and a grey frame. I placed the images into the die-cut window openings. I'm totally pleased how well and quick this card came together.


The second card features the fabulous North Star set. Of course, I had to create a starry night sky.

Again, I did some ink blending with my beloved Distress Oxides (Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet and Black Soot). I sprinkled on white paint to create a sky full of stars and white heat embossed the constellation images from the stamp set.

Next, I colored the cute critters with Copics and positioned them in front of a die-cut circle window. I love the beautiful sentiment which I heat embossed with Ranger «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs