Altenew • Floral Art • Happy Birthday

22.11.2018

Hi everyone,

took a little break from holiday crafting to create this birthday card for my lovely aunt using the beautiful «Floral Art» stamp set by Altenew.

I stamped the solid flower and leaf images with Dye Inks by Altenew (Frosty Pink, Coral Berry and Ruby Red) and Simon Says Stamp (Fog). The outline images were heat embossed with Ranger «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder.

For the background, I used the Altenew «Cross Stich Canvas Die» which die cuts a dotted panel in the size of an A2 card. Love the subtle texture it adds. I white heat embossed the sentiment from the Altenew «Persian Motifs» set on a strip of SSS «Fog» cardstock. Finally, I embellished the card with light pink, clear and white sequins from my stash.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy Thanksgiving for those celebrating!
Anja

2 Kommentare :

Michelle hat gesagt…

So very pretty! I love the soft colours!

Michelle hat gesagt…

So very pretty! Love the soft colours!

 
site design by designer blogs