DT Stempelgarten Challenge November

05.11.2018

Good morning,

YAY! The Stempelgarten Challenge is finally back! The new theme for November is «Favorite Colors».

http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

How fun is this sweet My Favorite Things «Cool Christmas» stamp set?! I had to have it from the moment I saw it!

My favorite colors are aqua/turquoise, blue and bold colors in general. But I also like plain white and neutrals like my favorite light grey «Fog» cardstock from Simon Says Stamp. I tried to incorporate my favorites in this Christmas card.

First, I sponged the background with «Tumbled Glass» Distress Oxide Ink. I die cut the row of houses (MFT «Our Town» Die-namics) and the road (MFT «Open Road» Die-namics) to help build a scene for my snowmen car. I heat embossed the sentiment with «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder.

I stamped the images with VersaFine «Onyx Black» ink on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock and colored them with ZIG Clean Color Real Brushes. For a little bit of dimension, I popped up the car and one of the trees with foam tape. I also adhered a small die-cut heart to one of the houses.

You will have time until November 30th, 2018 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

I'm entering the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with the theme «Anything Goes».

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great start to the new week!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs