DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #71

15.11.2018

Good morning,

Eep! Only 38 days til Christmas! So let me invite you to join the new challenge over at the bastel-traum.ch blog with the theme «Christmas/Winter».
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until December 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

I inked up the adorable Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember set «Merry Mail» they did in collaboration with Mama Elephant.

For the soft sky background, I ink blended some pastel Distress Oxide colors (Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac and Spun Sugar). I added water droplets to create a little bit texture. I colored the images with Copics and fussy cut them out.

When the background was completely dry, I white heat embossed the large word «merry». Next, I cut the cloud border with one of the Mama Elephant «Landscape Trio» dies. I heat embossed the sentiment with Silver embossing powder before adhering the clouds with foam tape. To finish off my card, I added a tiny red heart next to the sentiment.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

Such a sweet card - the colours in the sky are so pretty.
Alison

 
site design by designer blogs