DT Stempelgarten Challenge December

05.12.2018

Good morning friends,

it's that time of year again where most of us are busy preparing for the holidays. I'm pleased with the new theme for the Stempelgarten Challenge because I need to create more cards – it's «Christmas».


http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/

These cats from the Poppy Stamps «Purrfect Holidays» set are having a fun Christmas party! They just make me smile :-)

First, I heat embossed the My Favorite Things «Radiating Halftone Background». Then I did some ink blending with Distress Oxide Inks (Squeezed Lemonade, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Seedless Preserves).

Next, I did some masking to combine the santa's hat with the cat as well as the star and the christmas tree. I colored the images with my Copics and fussy cut them out with scissors. I gold heat embossed the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and die cut both, the background and the strip, with one of the MFT «A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2» Die-namics.

You will have time until December 31st, 2018 to join the Stempelgarten Challenge and this is the prize you could win:


A craft package from the Stempelgarten Online Shop with a value of CHF 20.–.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs