Hello Bluebird • Halloween Fun • Boo!

31.10.2018

Hi peeps,

made this Halloween card just for fun using the ghosts from the Hello Bluebird Halloween Fun set along with one of the Spooky Script sentiments.

I stepped out of my comfort zone to create this 'uncontrolled' background with Nuvo «Violet Brocade» Shimmer Powder. Love the mix of purple, blue and pink! I cut my panel with a rounded stitched rectangle die from the My Favorite Things «Blueprint 31» Die-namics set.

The sweet ghosts were colored with Copics, cut out with the companion dies and adhered with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment in VersaFine «Onyx Black» and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Finally, I decorated my card with black die-cut stars.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs