Hello Bluebird • Frosty Friends • Let It Snow

11.10.2018

Hello everyone,

only one more day til the new Hello Bluebird October Release will be available! As I did not have the chance to play with the goodies yet, I'm sharing a card with one of my very first Hello Bluebird stamp sets – Frosty Friends.

First, I stamped the Country Gingham Background in «Fog» dye ink onto a piece of «Fog» cardstock (both by Simon Says Stamp). I adhered the panel with fun foam to a top folding card base made from the same cardstock.

For my snowy background, I blended together the two Distress Oxide Inks «Shaded Lilac» and «Tumbled Glass» on some Bristol cardstock. I splattered on white paint to mimic falling snow, let it dry completely and cut it with a circle die. I also added a snow hill cut from white glitter paper.

Next, I colored the adorable snowman and birdie from the Pig Day set with Copics and added details with Prismacolor pencils. I stamped the speech bubble in VersaFine «Onyx Black» and cut out the images with their companion dies.

To complete my winter scene, I cut the Halloween Tree Die from plain white cardstock and adhered it with foam tape as well as the images. I finished off this card by adding Nuvo «White Blizzard» Glitter Drops.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Will be back soon with a 2nd card ;-)
Anja


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs