Hello Bluebird • Away in a Manger • Joy to the World

11.10.2018

Hi again,

I have another card to share with you using one of the older Hello Bluebird stamp sets which are of course lovely, too.

I re-created a card that I made for the first «Same but different» Challenge that I run together with my sweet friend Francine. I thought this design would be perfect for the two cute angels from the Away In A Manger set.

For the sunburst background, I used an embossing folder from the Lifestyle Crafts «Celebrate» set. I stamped the Country Gingham Background with «Tattered Rose» Distress Oxide Ink. I added the sentiment in black and cut the heart shape using the middle sized die of the Lawn Fawn «Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables». For some dimension, I popped up the heart with foam tape.

I colored the angels with Copics and cut them out using the companion dies. I adhered them on each side of the heart. Finally, I embellished my card with «Ice Cube Mix» Jewels by Little Things from Lucy's Cards and Nuvo «Rose Water» Jewel Drops.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Stay tuned for the amazing Hello Bluebird October Release which goes live tomorrow!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs