DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #70

15.10.2018

Hi peeps,

it's that time again – today starts a new challenge over at the bastel-traum.ch blog with the theme «Fall/Halloween».
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until November 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

I adore the Birdie Brown stamps Torico illustrates for My Favorite Things and had to ink up the sweet «Fall Friends».

For the background, I stamped the acorns, leaves and pumpkins with Distress Oxide Inks (love how crisp and opaque they stamp) on Kraft cardstock. I die cut the panel with one of the «A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX» Die-namics.

I colored the cute girl and squirrel with Copics and fussy cut them out. The sentiment was stamped directly onto the background next to the images which were adhered with foam tape. To finish off the card, I added Nuvo «Golden Sunset» Glitter Drops.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great start to the new week!
Anja

2 Kommentare :

Shelly hat gesagt…

This is so cute!

ELE hat gesagt…

Wonderful card.
Love all details in.
creativEle

 
site design by designer blogs