Hello Bluebird • Christmas is Coming • Merry Wishes

28.10.2018

Hello everyone,

I just can't get enough of Distress Oxide ink blended backgrounds, lately. Tried a new color combo with Spun Sugar, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch to create a purple night sky for my little critter gang using the new Hello Bluebird  Christmas is Coming set.

I colored these cuties with Copics and cut them out with the companion dies. Next, I die cut a snow bank using one of the Hill and Dale dies. You can't see it on the photo but I covered the die-cut with Judikins «Iridescent Sparkle» embossing powder. I popped up the hill and critters with foam tape.

I built my sentiment by combining the word «merry» from the Christmas Words Die #1 (cut from purple glitter paper) and the masked off «wishes» from the Snow Play set which I heat embossed with «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder). To finish off my card, I adhered three silver star sequins by Little Things from Lucy's Cards.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a cozy Sunday!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs