Hello Bluebird • July Release • Otter Friends

19.07.2018

Hi peeps,

have you shopped the newest Hello Bluebird July Release yet? Today, I would like to introduce you to another sweet set called Otter Friends. I created a little pond scene and let the adorable otters play with fish.

For the background, I did some watercoloring with Distress Oxide Inks. Next, I used the Avery Elle «Oval Burst» die to cut a window from white cardstock. I colored the images with Copics and Prismacolor pencils and used the Otter Friends companion dies to cut them out. This set also includes wave dies so you could tuck something in like I did with the otter.

I white heat embossed the sentiment on a strip of black cardstock and foam mounted it onto the card. Then I arranged the cattails around the oval window and finished off my card with Pretty Pink Posh «Sea Glass» crystals.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Will see you later with a second card.
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs