DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #67

15.07.2018

Good morning peeps,

summer is in full swing and we have an easy new challenge theme over at the bastel-traum.ch blog«Anything Goes».
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until August 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

For my card, I was totally inspired by the gorgeous colors of the Cocoa Vanilla Studio «Bohemian Dream» enamel shapes pack. I think the apricot, aqua and purple go so well together.

I love this cute birdie from the My Favorite Things «Toucan Do It» set and tried some two-tone blending with my Copics. The headband and cuffs are so adorable. I fussy cut the image with scissors leaving a small white border.

For the background, I did some faded ink blending using the MFT «Geometric Grid» stencil and aqua ink colors. I die cut the panel with the second largest «A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 1» Die-namics and adhered it to a «Grapesicle» card base.

I white heat embossed the sentiment onto «Steel Grey» cardstock and cut it with one of the «Stitched Sentiment Strips» Die-namics. I popped up the banner and bird with foam squares and adhered the matching enamel dots.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Stay tuned for my second blog post!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs