Hello Bluebird • July Release • Bee Happy

19.07.2018

Hello everybody,

it's me again :-) The new Hello Bluebird July Release has the most adorable critter stamps and the Bee Happy set another favorite of mine. I created a hexagon shaped card (using MFT «Hexagon STAX» Die-namics) for the cute little bee.


First, I did some gradient blending with yellow inks. Next, I colored the bee and flowers with Copics and cut them out with the Bee Happy companion dies. I stamped the stitched trail in black and popped up the bee with foam tape. I die cut the letter «B» (lightly colored at the bottom with cool grey Copics) from the brand-new Charlie's Alpha Die set and combined it with the stamped word «happy». Finally, I adhered some glittery Doodlebug Design Golden Sprinkles.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs