Hello Bluebird • July Release • Moose and Friends

15.07.2018

Hello again,

I have some good news for you – the new Hello Bluebird July Release will be available in just a few hours! You will have to check out all the cuteness!

I made a card highlighting the Moose and Friends set with the most adorable woodland critters.

First, I created an ink blended background using Distress Oxide Inks. I also cut a mask using one of the Grassy Knoll dies. To give the grass part some texture, I added water droplets and ink splatters.

Next, I colored all the images with Copics and adhered some of them with foam tape for more dimension. The large scripty word «celebrate» is from the Cheery Greetings stamp set. I white heat embossed it on vellum and carefully fussy cut it out. I finished off my card with Platinum sequin stars by Little Things from Lucy's Cards.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs