Hello Bluebird • July Release • Fishin' Hole

28.07.2018

Hi peeps,

today I'm sharing another card using new products from the latest Hello Bluebird July Release. This card features the adorable Fishin' Hole stamps and companion dies as well as the Gallery Frame #2 Die and Pond Builder Die.


These supplies are just perfect to create a scene. First, I die cut the two frames - the scalloped one from brown cardstock and the other from light brown woodgrain cardstock. Next, I did some ink smooshing and blending with Distress Oxide Inks to create the water and bushes which I cut with one of the Pond Builder dies. I also ink blended the sky directly onto my card base.

I colored the stamped images with Copics and cut them out with the coordinating dies. Then I assembled my card, inlaid the die cuts and popped up some of the images with foam tape. Finally, I added some water bubbles with clear «Morning Dew» Nuvo Crystal Drops.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy Weekend!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs