Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Scalloped Fence Dies

24.06.2021

Hello everyone,

mixing and matching products is so much fun! Today, I incorporated the Scalloped Fence Dies into my little fairy scene.

My card is a bit larger than the regular A2 size and measures 5 7/8" x 4 1/2". The patterned paper from the Spring Fling 6x6 Paper pack was the perfect fit for this scene. I die cut the fence pieces from white cardstock and assembled them – love the details and dimension. I also cut the grass border included in the Picket Fence Die set from green cardstock and adhered it at the bottom of the card.

Next, I stamped the sweet Garden Fairy images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I cut everything out with the coordinating dies. I adhered the mushroom house and fence flat and popped up the other images with foam tape.

The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink and I heat embossed it with Salvaged Patina Distress Embossing Glaze. Finally, I applied some Crystal Stickles to the fairy wings.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a magical day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs