Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Beach Buddies

10.06.2021

Hello everyone,

Summer is here and today's card features the adorable Beach Buddies which I combined with some fun accessories.

I went with a non-ordinary card size (6"w x 4"h) because I wanted to use one of my all-time favorite dies – the Staggered Circle Die which is perfect to pair with cute critters. I cut it from a blue Sleek Stripes Paper as well as from cream cardstock. I inlaid the cream stitched circles into the window openings of the striped paper.

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I cut everything out with the coordinating dies.

I picked additional accessories from the following sets:
drink: Tiki Time and Dies
sun: Balloon Rides Stamps and Dies
starfish: Best Fishes and Dies
flip flops: Sealiously Sweet and Dies

The sentiments were stamped in VersaMark Ink onto black cardstock strips and heat embossed in white. I scattered the images and sentiment strips all over my card and added Cornflower Blue Jewels as a finishing touch.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a day full of sunshine!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs