Sunny Studio Stamps • Moroccan Circles Embossing Folder

17.06.2021

Hi everyone,

I love to add texture using embossing folders. This time, I stepped it up by dry embossing a Gel Plate printed background.

I started off with a white A2 card base. For my background, I applied Salvaged Patina and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink with a brayer to my Gelly Arts gel printing plate and put a piece of white heavyweight cardstock on top slightly rubbing across with my fingers. I really like the soft blending of these gorgeous colors. I ran it through my die-cutting machine with the Moroccan Circles embossing folder and added small white paint splatters.

Next, I stamped a couple of images from the Pink Peonies set in matching colors and cut them out with the coordinating dies. I adhered them with liquid glue as well as foam tape for a bit of dimension. The 'hello' sentiment (Beach Buddies) was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a white cardstock strip and heat embossed in silver. Finally, I embellished my card with three Snow White Crystals around the floral cluster.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a beautiful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs