Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Candy Shoppe

03.06.2021

Hi everyone,

today I have this literally sweet birthday card for you featuring the fun Candy Shoppe Stamps. All these candy themed images inspired me to come up with a little wagon made from die-cuts.

I used the scalloped dies from the Sweet Treats House Add-On set for the roof and border. I masked off every other scallop and sponged on Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Ink to create the stripes. For the wheels, I cut the half round window die twice from brown cardstock circles. I also added a piece of pink striped paper (Dots & Stripes Pastels Paper) to a white cardstock rectangle for the wagon's bottom part.

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I cut everything out with the coordinating dies. Two of the longer striped candy sticks were used to combine the roof and bottom part of the wagon. I adhered the wagon pieces to a light blue card base and arranged all the sweets inside it. For a little bit of sparkle, I applied Crystal Stickles to the right side of the pastel rainbow cotton candy.

I really like the oversized 'Sweet' word which I stamped in Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink and triple heat embossed with clear embossing powder for a raised and glossy effect. The matching die is awesome, too! The birthday sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a thin black cardstock strip and heat embossed in white. I finished off the card by rounding the bottom card corners with a punch and adding three white clay hearts.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a sweet day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs