Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Poppy Fields

01.07.2021

Hi everyone,

poppies are some of my favorite flowers, so I was excited to create a card with the Poppy Fields Stamps.

I started with an A2 card base and trimmed the gingham patterned paper from the Subtle Grey Tones 6x6 Paper pack to the same size. I then cut one of the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies from white cardstock and adhered it with foam strips.

Next, I stamped the layered poppies, leaves as well as the tiny ladybug from the Layered Basket set using dye inks (you can find the ink colors below). I used the coordinating dies to cut all the pieces out and arranged them on my card. I added a grass border (Picket Fence Die) at the bottom which I die cut from green grid paper (Gingham Jewel Tones Paper).

I die cut the words 'for you' included in the Gift Card Pocked Die set from black cardstock and double heat embossed them with clear embossing powder for a glossy look. To finish off my card, I adhered three Crystal Clear Jewels.

Dye Inks used:
Poppies: Altenew Pink Pearl, Coral Bliss, Crimson, Vineyard Berry, Grapevine;
Simon Says Stamp
Stone, Cobblestone
Leaves: Altenew Just Green, Hunter Green
Stems: Altenew Just Green
Ladybug: Altenew Heart Beat

Black details:
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you soon!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs