Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Tiki Time

29.07.2021

Hi everyone,

Summer is in full swing and the gorgeous Tiki Time Stamps are just perfect to create a tropical scene with. I adore the hula dancing elephant! I added accessory stamps from two other sets – Fabulous Flamingo (pineapple and watermelon) and Silly Sloths (hibiscus flower and leaves).

First, I ink blended the sunset background with Distress Oxide Inks (Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral and Dried Marigold) onto Bristol smooth cardstock. For the sand piece, I used Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap and Gathered Twigs and trimmed it with one of the stitched hillside borders from the Slimline Nature Borders Dies set.

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.

The word 'Aloha' was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a piece of vellum and I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I fussy cut it with scissors leaving a border around the letters. Then I cut tiny strips of foam tape which I hid behind the heat embossed word and adhered it to the background. I also white heat embossed the punny sentiment onto the sand hill. Finally, I assembled the whole scene.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs