Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Chloe Alphabet Dies

05.08.2021

Hello everyone,

Alphabet dies are great to create custom sentiments or to personalize your projects. I love the pretty and versatile font of the Chloe Alphabet Dies which I combined with the Just Bee-cause mini stamp set.

I started off with a white top-folding A2 card base and trimmed down a piece of Distress Watercolor Cardstock to be slightly smaller. I did some fun Ink Smooshing with Distress Oxide Inks (Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed and Dried Marigold) to create my background.

Next, I die cut the Frilly Frames Hexagon Die from vellum. I cut it apart and carefully adhered it over the ink smooshed background. I stamped three bees and the tiny heart in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images.

I spelled out the word 'bee' by die cutting the letters once from black glitter cardstock and twice from regular black cardstock. I stacked them on top of each other for more sturdiness and dimension. The word 'happy' from the Captivating Camellias set was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a black cardstock stripe and I heat embossed it in white.

To finish off my card, I adhered the bees with foam tape and added Crystal Stickles to their wings and the little heart.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs