Sunny Studio Stamps • Stitched Dies Hello

19.08.2021

Hello everyone,

it's Designer's Choice week and I created a geometric CAS card with stitched dies and a pretty color combo.

First, I started off with a white 5" x 5" square card base. I die cut a bunch of stitched circles from five colors of cardstock using the Window Quad Circle Grid Die. The stitched heart is part of the Cupcake Shape Dies set and I cut it 8 times from white cardstock.

I stamped the word 'hello' from the Cheerful Daisies set in VersaMark Ink onto the dark green circle and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Finally, I glued the hearts to the stitched circles and popped them up with circles cut from white fun foam.

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you soon!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs