Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Looking Sharp

29.04.2021

Hello everyone,

the new Looking Sharp stamp set features cacti and succulent plants which are even cuter with smiley faces and little accessoires. I created a birthday card with three of them.


I started off with a white A2 landscape card base and trimmed a piece of Bristol cardstock to be slightly smaller. For my warm sunset background, I blended together the Distress Oxide Inks Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold and Crackling Campfire. I used one of the Winter Scenes Dies to create a ground for my plants to stand on. The earthy ink colors are Antique Linen, Gathered Twig and Walnut Stain. For some texture, I added ink splatters with a paint brush. When it was completely dry, I stamped the punny sentiment in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it in white.

I remembered the hanging light strings from the Scenic Route set and thought they were a great addition to my little birthday scene. All images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and I colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.

Finally, I assembled my card by adhering the background and lights with liquid glue and popping up the ground and plant images with foam tape.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs