Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Gift Card Pocket Die

06.05.2021

Hi everyone,

today I'm sharing a colorful summer-themed card with a special feature. Instead of hiding the gift card at the inside of the card, I incorporated the Gift Card Pocket Die into the front card design.

First, I started off with a white A2 card base and trimmed down the striped paper from the Summer Splash Paper pack to the same size. I cut the medium Stitched Rectangle Die from ocean blue cardstock and also created a little wave border for the bottom using one of the Catch A Wave Dies

Next, I die cut the gift card pocket out of pink shell patterned paper, folded the flaps backwards and adhered it to the blue rectangle panel. I decorated the gift card pocket with some sweet Beach Buddies Stamps which I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and used the coordinating dies to out the images. 

I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it in white. The scripty word 'Summer' (which I fussy cut) and the edge of the wave border were heat embossed with sparkly WOW! The Real Teal embossing glitter.

Finally, I assembled my card using liquid glue and foam tape for a bit of dimension and added three Crystal Clear Jewels that almost look like water droplets.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy your day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs