Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Stitched Rectangle Dies

20.05.2021

Hi everyone,

I really like to use dies with stitching details, so I think the Stitched Rectangle Dies set is a must-have. I combined them with some sweet Outback Critters Stamps.


First, I created an A2 card base from teal cardstock. Then I die cut the rectangle mats from three shades of turquoise/aqua cardstock and layered them on top of each other. I also die cut a little hill from Kraft cardstock with one of the Slimline Nature Borders Dies. I ran it through with the smallest stitched rectangle die as well for a more finished look.

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I cut everything out with the coordinating dies. With the help of partial die cutting I shortened the stitched double fishtail banner to fit my punny birthday sentiment which I stamped in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed in white. Finally, I adhered the images and sentiment banner with foam tape.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs