Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Slimline Pennant Dies

08.04.2021

Hello everyone,

today I'm featuring the versatile Slimline Pennant Dies which can be used in many ways and of course they work with A2 standard size cards as well. I adore the Balloon Rides Stamps and added patterned papers to the background.


First, I cut out the diamonds pattern from the Subtle Grey Tones Paper pack with the stitched rectangle mat die included in the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies set and adhered it to my A2 top-folding card base.

The cloudy paper (Summer Splash Paper) was die cut with the second largest pennant. To create a reverse banner piece I additionally used one of the Fishtail Banner Dies and cut off the top from the green floral pennant (Spring Fling Paper).

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out. The sentiment from the Lovable Llama set was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a black cardstock strip and I heat embossed in white.

Finally, I assembled my card by adhering all elements with liquid glue and foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs