Sunny Studio Stamps • Summer Release • Color My World

22.04.2021

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited! The new Sunny Studio Stamps Summer Release is jam-packed with lots of fun and cute products. My first project features the Color My World Stamps.

I created a CAS card using the crayons which I stamped in rainbow colors with dye inks (you can find the ink colors below). I also cut some skinny strips from matching patterned paper (Rainbow Bright Paper and Sleek Stripes Paper) and adhered them to a white A2 card base.

Next, I cut out the crayons with the coordinating die and lined them up on the right edge of the card. I stamped the sentiment from the Over The Rainbow set in VersaMark Ink onto a white cardstock strip and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. I popped it up with foam tape and added Iridescent Jewels to finish off the card.

Altenew Dye Inks used
Purple: Soft Lilac, Lavender Fields, Deep Iris, Midnight Violet
Blue: Sea Breeze, Turquoise, Tide Blue, Starlight
Green: Bamboo, Parrot, Olive, Moss
Yellow: Buttercream, Mango Smoothie, Warm Sunshine, Caramel Toffee
Orange: Sunkissed, Orange Cream, Autumn Blaze, Firebrick
Red: Blush+Peach Perfect, Heart Beat, Ruby Red, Velvet
Pink: Pink Diamond, Pinkalicious, Rubellite, Razzleberry

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a happy day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs