Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Lovable Llama

01.04.2021

Hi everyone,

I always need to create birthday cards for my stash! The Lovable Llama with its party hat and stack of gifts is just perfect for this occasion. I went with bright colors as well as black and white to make them pop even more.

I started off with a white card base and trimmed the black patterned paper (Heroic Halftones Paper) about 1/8 inch smaller. Next, I die cut the pierced scalloped border from the Slimline Pennants Dies set from aqua, yellow and pink cardstock. I layered the die-cuts on top of each other to build a colorful and decorative element.

I also cut the largest of the Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies from white cardstock and stamped the tiny confetti-like images in matching colors. The llama, hat and gifts were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and I colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images which I adhered with foam tape.

Finally, I stamped the birthday sentiment from the Inside Greetings Birthday set in VersaMark Ink onto a black cardstock strip and heat embossed in white.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful rest of the week!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs