Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Scalloped Circle Mat Dies

25.03.2021

Hello everyone,

I have a cute CAS slimline card for you today featuring the Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies. The little critters that went on top of each patterned paper die-cut are from the Balloon Rides stamp set.

First, I created a white card base which is a bit taller than the stitched mat die from the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies set. At the top half of the stitched panel, I blended a pastel rainbow using Distress Oxide Inks (Dusty Concord + Milled Lavender, Kitsch Flamingo + Spun Sugar, Tattered Rose, Mowed Lawn + Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass).

Next, I die cut five matching scalloped circles from polka dot paper (Dots & Stripes Pastels Paper) and adhered them to my ink blended background. I stamped the critters in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Finally, I die cut the word 'congrats' from holographic cardstock and added silver star sequins to finish off my card.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

Kim hat gesagt…

beautiful card - love the slimline design!

 
site design by designer blogs