Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Layered Basket

04.03.2021

Hi everyone,

Easter is only one month away, so I created a card for this occasion with the Layered Basket Stamps. Of course I filled the basket with a bunch of colorful Easter eggs using the Eggs To Dye For Stamps.

I started off with a light grey A2 card base and die cut the diagonal striped background (Frilly Frames Stripes Dies) along with the stitched rectangle (Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies) out of white cardstock.

Next, I stamped the layers of the basket and eggs with dye inks (you can find the ink colors below) and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink onto a purple cardstock strip and heat embossed it in white. I also heat embossed the bow from the Lovable Llama set in silver and added it to the basket. Finally, I adhered everything with liquid glue.

Dye Inks used
Basket: Simon Says Stamp Fog, MFT Cement Gray
Eggs (Altenew inks): pink – Pink Diamond, Pinkalicious; yellow – Mango Smoothie, Warm Sunshine;
mint – Minty Mint, Sweet Leaf; green – Bamboo, Parrot; aqua – Dew Drops, Aqualicious;
purple – Lavender Fields, Deep Iris

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a beautiful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs