Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Eggs To Dye For

18.03.2021

Hi everyone,

today I'm sharing another Easter card made with the Eggs To Dye For Stamps. This time I used the sweet bunny and chick included in the set and created a Spring wreath out of die-cuts.


I started off with a light pink top-folding card base. Next, I ran a white cardstock panel through my die cutting machine with the Dapper Diamonds Embossing Folder.

I stamped the critters in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a white cardstock circle and I heat embossed it with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder.

For the wreath, I cut the loopy Snowflake Circle Frame Die from Kraft cardstock. The flowers and leaves dies are from the Botanical Backdrop Die set and I cut them from several cardstock scraps. Finally, I assembled my card and adhered three pink clay hearts.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a beautiful day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs