Sunny Studio Stamps • Spring Release • Stitched Circle Dies

11.03.2021

Hello everyone,

today I'm sharing a colorful birthday card. I used the versatile Stitched Cirlce Large Dies to create a happy rainbow for the Prancing Pegasus.


I started off with an A2 card base and cut out the purple Classic Sunburst Paper with the stitched rectangle die included in the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies set. I left all the stitched circle dies attached (as they come from the manufacturer) and ran them through my die cutting machine with some Bristol cardstock. I cut them in half to create the rainbow pieces which I watercolored with Karin Brushmarkers.

For the clouds, I used a speech bubble die from the Comic Speech Bubbles Die set. I colored the pegasus with the Karin Brushmarkers as well and cut it out with the coordinating die. The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a black cardstock banner and heat embossed in white.

I adhered the rainbow and sentiment banner with liquid glue and popped up the clouds and pegasus with foam tape. Finally, I added Iridescent Pearls and a tiny star sequin as embellishments.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs