Hello Bluebird • Warm Wishes and Merry Christmas

17.12.2019

Hi peeps,

today I'm sharing a Christmas card with you were I mixed and matched several products from the last Hello Bluebird Holiday Release. I love how well the stamps go together! Just like they were meant to be :-)

I combined the Merry Mice stamps (mice, ladder, bow, single gift) with the O Christmas Tree set (bunny, gifts, candy cane) and added the little birdie from the Snowball Fight set. The images were colored with Copics and cut out with the coordinating dies.

For the background, I did some ink blending with Distress Oxide Inks (Tattered Rose, Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac). I cut the bold Warm Wishes Words Die from the center of my ink blended panel and stacked the words together with three additional layers of white carstock die-cuts. I pressed the top of the die-cut into my VersaMark ink pad and covered it with Judikins Iridescent Sparkle Embossing Powder. I heat embossed it and inlaid the words back into the negative space.

I also stamped and white heat embossed the little Merry Christmas banner from the Cocoa Party set onto vellum. Finally, I assembled my scene by adhering the images with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping my! Until next time!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs